Feedback and Grades
- What is mid-semester feedback?
- What is the policy for due dates, late work, and early work?
- What should I do with the feedback I receive?
- What is the “bonuses and bummers” policy?
- What is the difference between the United Kingdom, Great Britain, and England?
- How do I check my grades?
- What is the grading policy?
General Course Questions
- What is the tech check requirement and how I do I complete it?
- Why is the course designed this way?
- Why the focus on authenticity?
- How can I adapt the course to fit my needs?
- How can I prepare for the course?
- What if Jek Porkins had destroyed the Death Star?
- Can I use another email address for Gravatar/WordPress?
- How do I set up my Gravatar?
- Should I turn in partial work or wait until I am done?
General Portfolio Questions
- What are the parts that make up a portfolio?
- Why make a portfolio?
- Should I include personal information on my portfolio?
- Where can I find advice for writing?
- How do I attribute images?
- What were the favorite portfolios and features from last semester?
- How should I choose portfolio authoring systems?
- What is the portfolio rubric?
- Should I make a new website for the capstone portfolio?
- What are the results from the introductory survey?
- Why is Nikola Tesla so awesome?
- Why look at previous portfolios?
- Why a synchronous exhibition?
- Why peer-to-peer buddy checks?
- Why write a synthesis essay?
- Why list and describe all my courses?
- Why a future as a learner essay?
- Why create a thematic showcase?
- Where can get help in designing and implementing my resumé?
- Who is my resumé for?
- Why create a resumé?
- Why do a goal reflection essay?
- Why make a homepage?
- Why try out new technologies?
- How do I know who I’m working with for the buddy check?
- How can I prepare for Exhibitions?
- What are some good conversation starters during an exhibition?