Advice and help about course grades
- Learn how to check grades in the course by reading this helpful guide.
- Check grades early and often! This will help you understand your progress in the course and will help us correct any errors as soon as possible.
- Pay attention to how each module is graded. We provide details about the grading rubric for each module.
- Understand the late work policy. If you know you’re going to be late, contact us ahead of time and ask for a (reasonable) extension. Otherwise, work is accepted up to 48 hours late with 1/2 credit. The full policy is detailed in the syllabus.
- The full grading policy is detailed in the syllabus.