How do I check my grades?
In this course, grades are managed through MSU’s Desire2Learn course management system. We update these grades and give specific feedback at the end of every module, so we recommend that you check your grades frequently to make sure that we’re all on the same page! On this page, we give some general instructions for checking grades as well as some more specific instructions for looking at mid-semester feedback.
- Go to d2l.msu.edu and log in using your MSU ID and password
- Select ED870 & CEP807 from the list of courses
- Under the “Assessment” menu, select “Grades”
The best way to know when grades are updated is to receive Instant Notifications. To set up Instant Notifications in Desire2Learn, follow these steps:
- In the upper-right hand corner of the D2L space, you will see your name. Click the little triangle next to your name
- Select “Notifications.” This will open a new page
- In the Notifications page, select from the menu of notifications to receive email and/or SMS notifications of updates. Hit save, and you are done!
Checking mid-semester feedback
This video is a short tutorial on how to find your mid-semester feedback in D2L. Some details in our rubrics or our D2L organization may have changed since we recorded this video, but the general principles should be the same. As mentioned in the video, one of the most important parts to checking your mid-semester feedback is ensuring that you can see the written feedback that we’ve left you—this will sometimes require expanding the pop-up window with the rubric in it.