See something missing on this page you’d like to see here? Want to contribute a resource? Contact us to become a contributor and help fill in the gaps on TPACK.ORG
Basic TPACK Information
- Questions and Answers (Q & A) Have a question about TPACK, or perhaps you can provide answers? How to ask a question Make sure your question is not answered in the FAQ (below) Check to see if your question was not already answered in the comments below Scroll down to the bottom of this page, and type in your question as a Facebook comment ...
- TPACK Explained TPACK is the knowledge teachers use to integrate technology in their teaching. Each of the seven components of the TPACK framework are explained.
- Using the TPACK Image Use the TPACK image in your own works.
- TPACK Newsletters How to get access to the tpack group and tpack newsletters.
TPACK at Conferences
- Conferences that Feature TPACK A summary of the main conferences that feature TPACK.
- TPACK in 2 Minutes A quick, 2-minute introduction to the TPACK framework by Candice W.
- Judi Harris – TPACK Introduction and Activity Types Dr. Judi Harris introduces TPACK and Activity Types.
- TPACK in 3 minutes An accessible overview video of the tpack framework from http://www.yearinthelifeofanenglishteacher.com (A year in the life of an English Teacher).
- Developing TPACK An overview of the many approaches to developing pre- and in-service teachers’ TPACK.
Assessment and Measurement
- Assessing Teachers’ TPACK An overview of the various approaches to assessing and measuring teachers’ TPACK.
Bibliography & Literature Reviews
- Voogt, Fisser, Roblin, Tondeur, and van Braak (2012) and Chai, Koh, and Tsai (2013) An overview of two literature reviews about TPACK.
- TPACK Bibliography A crowd-sourced bibliography of tpack related articles.
Other TPACK Sites
- TPACK Facebook Group Join the TPACK Facebook group!
- The TPACK Game Play the TPACK GAME! – We give you two of the circles filled in, you come up with the third to make sound pedagogy!
- SITE Keynote on TPACK Teachers, Creativity & TPACK (The SITE 2008, Keynote presentation) – A 45 minute interactive presentation by Matt and Punya. Check it out!
- TPACK Merchandise Get TPACK merchandise, like shirts, coffee cups and more. Be the cool researcher at your next TPACK related conference or event.
- Punya Mishra’s Blog Posts See all of Punya Mishra’s blog posts about TPACK.
- Learning Activity Types A virtual place for folks interested in learning to “operationalize TPACK” (Technology, Pedagogy, and Content Knowledge) via curriculum-based learning activity types (‘LATs’) to get up-to-date information. Visit the website
- TPACK Cases TPACK Cases (video-based teaching cases focused on TPACK) are available on The Practitioner’s Guide to TPACK.
- Cybraryman’s TPACK Page Cbraryman’s TPACK page contains overview and links to other TPACK resources